Do your production operators have the necessary skills to be successful?
Operator success begins with some basic fundamentals. However, many production operators lack the essential math, computer, and communication skills necessary to be successful in the workplace.
The following is just a few examples of the hands-on professional training classes available that is sure to get your operators on the road to success within the workplace, as well as taking the company a step closer to becoming a world-class production facility.
- Basic Operator Fundamentals
- Basic Math & Measurements – (whole numbers)
- Math & Measurements – (lengths)
- Math & Measurements – (weights)
- Basic Computer Skills
- Basic Communication Skills
- Industrial Safety