Are your production operators aware of the necessary upkeep on the equipment they operate?
One of the biggest challenges all production facilities are faced with is how to make operators aware of the importance of maintaining the equipment, in order to operate the equipment efficiently. To accomplish this goal, organizations must train their operators with the required knowledge, skills, and abilities necessary to carry out these responsibilities safely.
The following is a sample list of just some of the many hands-on professional classes available to help any organization bring their facility to operation excellence.
- Preventative Maintenance
- Control of Equipment Operations
- Monitoring Equipment – (Dials & Gauges)
- Monitoring Equipment – (Other Indicators)
- Setups & Changeovers
- Startups after Changeovers
- Operator Safety Standards